Areas of Practice
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
- Longshore and Harbor Worker’s Compensation Act (LHWCA)
- Workers Compensation
Sarina’s practice focuses primarily on the defense of claims arising under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA) and the Defense Base Act (DBA).
Sarina received a Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology from the University of Houston. She earned her Doctor of Juris Prudence from the University of Houston Law Center. While attending law school, Sarina was a member of the mock trial travel team.
- University of Houston, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2013
- University of Houston, B.A. Anthropology, summa cum laude, 2007
- Admitted to bar, 2013, Texas.
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Texas and Texas Bar Association