Sergio A. Reynoso
4000 Ponce De Leon Blvd, Suite 630Coral Gables, Florida 33146 work
Areas of Practice
- State and Federal Civil Litigation
- Admiralty and Maritime Litigation
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA)
Mr. Reynoso’s practice focuses primarily on the defense of claims rising under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA) and the Defense Base Act (DBA).
Mr. Reynoso attended Florida State University as an undergraduate where he received a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminology in 2014. As an undergraduate, he was listed Dean’s List for two semesters and a part of the Hispanic Honors Society. Mr. Reynoso earned his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Miami School of Law in 2018. While in law school, he was a member of the Hispanic Law Students Association.
- University of Miami, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2018
- Florida State University, Bachelor of Science, Criminology, 2014
Memberships & Services
- Young Lawyers Division, Florida Bar
- American Bar Association