Syed S. Pasha
Areas of Practice
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
- Longshore and Harbor Worker’s Compensation Act (LHWCA)
- Workers Compensation
Syed attended the University of Houston (UH), where he majored in Political Science and minored in History. While attending UH, Syed was a part of the prestigious Mickey Leland Internship and interned for Congressman Nick Lampson in Washington, D.C. After completing his undergraduate degree, he returned to D.C. for a post-graduate internship with the EPA.
After his post-graduate internship, he attended law school, ultimately graduating from the University of Houston Law Center. While at UH Law, Syed was a member of the Texas Journal of Consumer and Commercial Law as a contributing editor. He also excelled in his trial advocacy class. His work experience consisted of interning for a tax credit consulting firm, Harris County District Attorney’s Office in the Environmental Crimes department, and a Plaintiff side litigation firm. After law school, Syed attended Birkbeck University of London and earned a Master’s Degree in politics.
Professionally, he worked as a writing attorney for a plaintiff side litigation firm and as a quality control contract attorney for a consulting firm.
- Birkbeck, University of London, Master of Science, 2014
- University of Houston Law Center, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2012
- University of Houston, Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude, 2007
- Admitted to bar, 2012, Texas.
Memberships & Services
- State Bar of Texas and Texas Bar Association