Areas of Practice
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Professional Liability
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death Defense
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Maritime Defense
- Transportation and Trucking
Taylor Lambert practices within the firm’s general litigation defense group with a particular emphasis on matters involving insurance coverage in personal injury matters.
Ms. Lambert earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mass Communications, with a minor in Business Administration, from Louisiana State University in 2012. She received a Juris Doctorate and Diploma in Comparative Law from Louisiana State University’s Paul M. Hebert Law Center in 2015, graduating cum laude. While at LSU Law, she was named an Hebert Scholar and a Chancellor’s Scholar, as well as received the CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Foreign, Comparative, and International Legal Research, and Advanced Legal Research. She served as a junior editor on the Journal of Civil Law Studies and was also awarded the Talley Anthony Hughes and Knight Centennial Scholarship and the Carolyn Brasset Walker Scholarship for her academic achievements.
- Juris Doctor and Graduate Diploma in Comparative Law, cum laude—Paul M. Hebert Law Center: Louisiana State University, 2015
- Bachelor of Arts, Mass Communication—Louisiana State University, 2012
- Selected to Louisiana Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2020
- Louisiana State Bar, 2015
- Texas State Bar, 2021
- Court Admissions: United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, and U.S. District Courts, Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Louisiana
Memberships & Services
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Represented children’s car seat manufacturer against defective-design product liability claims, emanating from a catastrophic accident that left a young child paraplegic. Plaintiff’s counsel, who had recently secured an eight-figure trial recovery based on similar claims and injuries, estimated the value of plaintiff’s damages at a comparable amount. Brokered a voluntary dismissal of all claims, without payment of any consideration, after questioning reliability of plaintiff’s engineering expert’s opinions in light of contradictory forensic evidence.