Travis N. Gregory
1990 Post Oak Blvd, Suite 1800Houston, Texas 77056 (as of May 1st) work
Areas of Practice
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA)
- General Civil Litigation
- Employment Law
Mr. Gregory’s practice focuses primarily on the defense of claims arising under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA) and the Defense Base Act (DBA).
Mr. Gregory received a Bachelor of Arts in Environmental Science from Baylor University. Mr. Gregory earned his Doctor of Juris Prudence from South Texas College of Law Houston. He is a Member of the American Bar Association, Houston Bar Association, and Houston Young Lawyers Association.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2021
- Baylor University, Bachelor of Arts, 2017
- Admitted to bar, Texas, 2021
Memberships & Services
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Houston Bar Association
- American Bar Association